Part-Time Customer Service Associate
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a part-time Customer Service Associate based out of Scotia Square Mall. Reporting to the Manager, Client Security, this job contributes to Crombie REIT’s success by being the face of Crombie, answering any questions our clients may have regarding building maintenance, operations, and so forth, and assisting customers. Weekday, night and weekend availability required.
- Performs all required client services activities, efficiently and accurately, on a day-to-day basis, according to company procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude in order to promote a positive company image and provide excellent customer service.
- Helps maintain positive relationships with our clients/customers by responding to telephone and email inquiries in a timely, professional manner.
- Builds and maintains respectful, positive working relationships with Crombie management team and other Crombie departments.
- Monitors online client services platform/portal, recording and assigning tasks to employees.
- Maintains records and log-books as required by the organization.
- Initiates online requests with respect to customer/client issues, preparing incident summaries, insecure premises communications to clients and so forth.
- Monitors radios for entire Client Services team and cameras for the complex.
- Responds to emergency and crisis situations following current company procedures and policies.
- Issues, tracks and maintains card access and keys for the complex.
- Accepts parking payments and sells gift certificates.
- Redirects problems outside of their scope to appropriate individuals.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Minimum two years previous experience in a customer service environment
- Grade 12 or acceptable equivalent in education
- College Diploma or University Degree is considered an asset
- Beginner level Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
Hours of Work:
Casual hours ranging from 30-40 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible
Crombie REIT has an established reputation for providing an excellent workplace through competitive salaries and a rewarding work environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume
Subject: Part-Time Customer Service Associate
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.