Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REIT’s and, importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
A valued member of Crombie REIT’s team, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination, development and delivery of Avalon Mall's marketing initiatives. Additional duties of the Marketing Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with the implementation and execution of an exciting new brand and wayfinding package, by ensuring that voice and language of content on all communication mediums are consistent, overall tone and quality are appropriate, and the brand language and position are reflected.
- Provides support for marketing and branding initiatives at the Avalon Mall.
- Collaborates with the Leasing Manager to develop creative strategies to lease office & storage space including supporting miscellaneous revenue opportunities such as specialty and temporary leasing.
- Reviews and/or draft memos/communications prior to distribution.
- Assists with the management of customer satisfaction and retention programs.
- Works with key stakeholders to support Avalon Mall promotional events driving retail sales.
- Creates, manages, and develops content and communications on Avalon Mall Social Media.
- Manages signage space in pedways and parkades.
- Leverages community events and partnerships with strategic partners to enhance customer relations, assisting with social events and volunteer opportunities for Crombie employees as required.
- Organizes and provides ownership over monthly Merchants Association meetings and plans the yearly Annual General Meeting for all tenants.
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
Our Ideal candidate is a strategic, analytical thinker who can develop and collaborate to drive Crombie REIT’s success, with a minimum of two to five years related experience within Marketing, Communications and Social Media Content Management. A post-secondary education with a focus on Marketing Communications, Public Relations is preferred. Exceptional interpersonal, writing, editing, proofreading, and organizational skills are essential. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who is able to develop and build relationships internally and externally, and have the ability to maintain confidential information.
Headquartered in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, we hire people across the country who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Crombie REIT offers flexible work schedules and location, corporate discount rates, and a fast-paced working environment.
Subject: Marketing Coordinator