Location: New Glasgow
Contract Length: Three Months
Who we are
We are one of the country’s leading Canadian REITs, but more importantly, we’re community minded and committed to helping build the future of sustainable real estate. We hire people who are passionate about real estate, growing their communities, and who are committed to our values. Being supported in your professional development, having your contributions and unique talents valued, feeling a sense of challenge and purpose, and being surrounded by a highly engaged team that loves what they do are just a few of the reasons to join our growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Crombie Operations Team in the contract role of Community Ambassador. Crombie’s Community Ambassador will play a vital role in supporting health and safety protocols at Highland Square Mall location including managing customer flow, queuing, common area usage, and sanitization requirements. The Community Ambassador will identify risks to the health and safety of our clients, employees as well as public, in addition to providing general guidance and support to customers of the property. Additional duties of Crombie’s Community Ambassador include but are not limited to:
- Educates guests on changes to centers, including temporary area closures and/or process changes around washrooms, family rooms, elevators, stores, etc.
- Performs all required customer services activities, efficiently and accurately, on a day-to-day basis, according to company procedures and guidelines. Including but not limited to:
- General cleaning and sanitization of the interior and exterior of the property.
- Overseeing and managing the flow of visitors through various points of the property, while maintaining a visitor headcount.
- Ensuring proper health and safety protocols are always in place and adhered to, including line queuing, social distancing requirements, no lingering in common areas, and so forth.
- Ensuring sanitization stations are properly stocked at all times.
- Develops positive relationships with our clients/customers by responding to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Builds and maintains respectful, positive working relationships with Crombie team.
- Demonstrates a professional attitude while promoting a positive and safe environment and making customers feel welcome at our properties.
- Reports to property manager on potential health and safety risk to tenants, customers, and Crombie employees.
- Supports the execution of marketing and/or customer service initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
Our ideal candidate is community minded with an ability to educate others on best practices regarding physical distancing and health & safety. Previous customer service experience is considered an asset. Strong communication and organizational skills and an ability to maintain accuracy in relations to a number of visitors on site are a must.
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume to;
Subject: Community Ambassador
Crombie REIT thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.